linkedin Off Campus DriveFeb 06 ~ CRACK IT
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- You will own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- You will implement cutting-edge technologies and will be writing state-of-the-art code to keep LinkedIn at the cutting edge of current technology.
- Your specific expertise will be required to make the site delightful, secure, performant and accessible to all our members.
- Meet with colleagues including product managers, designers and other engineers assigned to your project(s).
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline .
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures,